WIN Enterprises, Inc. announces the PL-82020, a high-performance computer (HPC) with Intel® Skylake S-P/Cascade Lake-SP scalable processor. Cascade Lake is the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor. It is the direct successor to Intel’s Skylake server microarchitecture sharing the same socket and pin out, core count, cache size, and I/O capabilities, but with significant improvements in speed and efficiency.
Cascade Lake is the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor and features Intel® Deep Learning Boost and provides high-performance inference and vision for AI workloads. It consolidates diverse workloads, handles massive datasets and enables near real-time transactions.
Key Features, PL-82020
- Intel® Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake Xeon® scalable Series Processor, LGA3647
- Six-channel DDR4 ECC/Registered 2400/2666 MHz Memory, up to 32GB per DIMM, and max support of 384GB.
- 8 x PCIe x8 slots for expansion LAN modules, up to 96 GbE Copper/Fiber ports
- Supports hot-swappable FAN module
- Supports 100GbE LAN modules (Optional)
- 2x standard PCIe x8 add-on card (Optional)
- Supports IPMI card with VGA (Optional)
- 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD hot-pluggable (Optional)
The PL-82020 HPC server can support hybrid configurations in the Cloud, IoT, and Call Center applications. Hybrid cloud computers offer the flexibility to handle high-value data while enabling the utilization of third-party cloud services for less-critical data.
The PL-82020 can be modified by WIN Enterprises based on unique customer requirements.