New 3U OpenVPX modules with three different deployment options to optimize for customer applications:
- Rugged OpenVPX SSD Module
- Rugged single removable canister
- Rugged double removable canister
Pre-boot Locking and Authentication in a simple UI to add an additional layer of security in protecting SSDs, operating systems, and hypervisor machines. MEMKOR is now offering CipherDrive across all Military-grade SSDs. Support for 2-factor authentication and CAC/PIV/CIV/SIPRNET cards. Common Criteria certified, NIAP/NSA listed.
In collaboration with a Defense customer and Broadcom, MEMKOR developed new firmware to easily deploy and manage multiple self-encrypting SSDs (SEDs) using Broadcom RAID controller and MegaRAID SafeStore. MEMKOR is an American Engineering firm that designs and builds Secure, High Endurance, and Rugged Military-grade SSDs.
MEMKOR SSDs are currently deployed across many defense sectors, UAVs, jets, helicopters, ground vehicles, ships, submarines, UUVs, weapon control systems, etc – anywhere data collection and usage is crucial in harsh operating environments.
- SECURITY – FIPS140-2, FIPS197, TCG Opal, TCG Enterprise
- PERFORMANCE AT TEMPS – Operating between -55°C to 95°C, performance even when others throttle down, and can be optimized to application requirements
- RUGGED – Up to 100g shock, 30gRMS vibration, and 100,000 insertions
- LOCKED BOM – EOL monitoring, and custom solutions available
- LEAD TIMES – 4-8 weeks