WIN Enterprises, Inc. announces the MB-50030 a ATX embedded board that features 9th/8th Gen Intel Core processor This embedded board supports intense applications, such as measuring integers, floating-point calculations, virtualization, and large/complex databases, all with HPC-level performance.
The WIN Enterprises ATX embedded motherboards supports high performance computing capabilities, rich I/O connectivity, high integration, and expansibility. The device enables support for up to 7 expansion slots. The ATX board’s form factor is 305mm x 244mm, making it an ideal solution for industrial automation and machine vision applications that require reliability & add-on-card expansibility.
- 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ with Intel® Q370 chipset
- 4 DDR4 DIMM with up to 128GB
- Support for 3 independent displays: VGA + DP++ + DP++
- Multiple expansion: 1 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x4, 2 PCI, 1 Mini PCIe, 1 M.2 M Key, 1 SMBus, 1 LPC
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel® GbE, 6 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 7 USB 2.0
- 15-Year CPU Life Cycle Support Until Q1′ 32
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® Smart Cache