Symbiosys Alliance Hits the Ground Running with Eight Members
The Symbiosys Alliance, a collaborative interconnect technologies group chartered to foster synergetic solutions between its members, today announced that it will participate in its first public event at Flash Memory Summit (FMS) in Santa Clara, CA. The alliance includes eight technology companies covering a range of markets, including semiconductors, data storage, IoT, cloud computing, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, and medical. All eight inaugural member companies were represented at the event.
“In the quickly evolving world of tech, establishing and developing key strategic partnerships can mean the difference between getting out in front of market demand or chasing it from behind,” said Mario Pasquali, president, and CEO of Ellisys, a leading provider IoT test solutions. “While industry collaborations are generally created independently, our approach is to provide the framework needed to augment and accelerate that process by opening the right technical, marketing, and executive channels among Symbiosys membership.”
“The Symbiosys Alliance is structured to open channels of communications between member companies that address similar markets with complementary products and technologies,” said Paul Mutschler, CEO of SerialTek, a provider of data storage test and analysis solutions. “Under the Symbiosys framework, we’ve begun to integrate our Kodiak PCIe 5.0 Analysis System with SBExpress NVMe test systems provided by our alliance partner SANBlaze. This integration enables their users to use both solutions concurrently and seamlessly to efficiently test and analyze their NVMe implementations.”
Inaugural Member Companies:
- Ellisys, a leading worldwide supplier of advanced protocol test solutions for Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, WPAN, USB 2.0, SuperSpeed USB 3.1, USB Power Delivery, USB Type-C, DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt.
- SerialTek, a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions supporting Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), SATA (Serial ATA), PCI Express (PCIe), and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) protocols.
- SANBlaze, a pioneer in storage emulation technologies and systems deployed in the test and development labs of most major storage hardware and software vendors worldwide.
- Quarch, a provider of automated test solutions and power characterization solutions for the data storage, networking, telecoms, and automotive industries.
- Unigraf, a worldwide leading video electronics testing company specializing in hardware and software test tools for USB-CTM, DisplayPortTM, and HDMITM interfaces.
- Serial Cables, an interconnectivity specialist providing storage cables, adapters, and accessory solutions.
- Marquee Semiconductor, a “Spec to FPGA/ACAP/Silicon Solution” provider. The company focuses on 3 verticals, including AI/ML implementation leveraging FPGAs and ACAP devices, silicon/FPGA/ACAP-based digital solutions, and analog/mixed-signal solutions.
- Signature IP Corporation, a Silicon Valley startup with a focus on interconnect and interface IPs, and related SoC solutions.